Embeded 3D Models from 3D Warehouse

It is now possible to embed any 3d model on Google's 3d Wharehouse on a web page.



Here is my Spiral Stair Dynamic Component Demo. It is a try at making the handrail completely dynamic. This demo is close, but not quite there yet. And below that, the options dialog for all the stair settings.







To include a model in your web page, first visit the 3d Warehouse page for that model. Then near the bottom, click the Include link, and select the 3d Option. Copy and paste the code into your web page.

5 comments:

hugo said...

and, how.. is it possibel to show them on a web site?

J said...

Oops. I have added this to the post. Thanks hugo.

J said...

And of course as soon as I post this model to my blog, the ability to rotate in 3d stops working.

ez E said...

It's working nicely for me Jim.

J said...

Me too, thanks ez E.

Popular Posts (Last 30 Days)